Sunday, March 22, 2009

March Madness



Welcome to the second best month of the year for freaking sports fanatics, March MADNESS!!!!!

Ok. I just had to get that off my chest.

Have you had your brackets right?
Mine is just screwed up after a perfect 15-for-15 start, thanks to Texas A&M and Clemson for messing it up.
Check my group bracket. and my private bracket.

Nasty right? After finding 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 ways for not winning the perfect bracket, I went for a whopping perfect start, but right now I'm ranked 90 in the standings and will probably stop viewing my, as Simon says it, "utterly horrendous" bracket.

But good grief.
Yahoo! has me begging for more. After losing a possible $1,000,000 Jackpot prize for a perfect bracket, Yahoo! Sports has another trick in their sleeves, the "second-chance" bracket where the best bracket would win $5,000. Now, I've already done 5 brackets to up my chance of winning. Harhar. Wish the best for me.

Madness is a fantasy world for sports fans like us. We dream of the matchups such as UNC-Duke with honorable mentions of Wake Forest, Kansas, Florida, Pittsburgh and Louisville.

And even the White House has March Madness running through its veins, starting with the newly-elected President of America, Barack Hussein Obama.
Well, critics have been harsh of Obama getting more concentrated in the sports wrold than the present economic status.
Truth be told, he has been a basketball fan his entire life and his favorite NBA teams remains to be the Chicago Bulls (that's right Washington Wizards, CHICAGO BULLS is the most powerful man's NBA crush).

The picture below is Obama's NCAA Bracket and I have no idea why he picked such teams as Boston College, VCU, and BYU.



The President's bracket is a bust and his only hope for a perfect bracket is the Second-Chance bracket in Yahoo! Sports.
By the way, start joining the college basketball hype and be dumbfounded by the world's most celebrated month for sports freaks.
Remember two words and two words alone: March Madness.

1 comment: